Rock Paper Scissors Evolution
An active icebreaker no prep game for large groups
- Play anywhere
- All On All
- Quick (5 - 15 mins)
- No cost
- No Mess
- Large Groups
- No Prep
How To Play Rock Paper Scissors Evolution
This game is a fantastic group mixer ice breaker activity.
Players must wander around the room and battle each other in Rock, Paper, Scissors. The winner evolves to the next stage and the loser stays as they are.
The stages are:
1. Egg - person holds both hands on top of their head so they look like an egg.
2. Chicken - make chicken sounds and flap your wings.
3. Dinosaur - act like a dinosaur (roar).
4. Gorilla - act like a monkey.
5. Human - wave and act like a human (say I'm a human).
The first player to win as a human wins the game.
Feel free to add in additional stages of evolution if you'd like to make it hard - just be creative.
You can also make it so the loser of a rock paper scissors match will devolve into the lower stage of evolution - this will make the game more challenging.
on 12 October 2012