Straws and Rubberbands
A team-building icebreaker game for small groups
- Play anywhere
- All On All
- Quick (5 - 15 mins)
- Under $20
- No Mess
- Team Building
- Small Groups
How To Play Straws and Rubberbands
A Pair of scissors , Straws and Rubberband
1) Each person gets a straw
2) The straw must be held using their mouth
3) They have to pass the rubberband around using the straw.
4) If the rubberband DROPS, the straw has to be CUT
1) Hands not allowed to hold the straws or rubberband!
2) Pass the rubberband before the time limit (time limit example: 10 seconds)
3) The band must not fall. If it does. the person's straw has to be cut. (cut around 1cm everytime the band drops.)
The last person with the longest straw wins.
on 11 April 2012