An active icebreaker game
How To Play Pregnant Penguin
Enough chairs for everyone playing
1. Everyone sits on a chair distrbuted randomly around the room.
2. A penguin is picked randomly.
3. The penguin stands in a corner of the room.
4. The penguin atempts to run (waddle) for their chair.
5. Everyone else has to try and stop the penguin from reaching the empty chair by moving seats.
6. This continues for a certain time limit, approx. 2 minutes.
7. Keep a score of the team and the penguin.
8. Change the penguin each time.
on 25 June 2012