1. Leaders divide the group into 2 teams and leaders place the baskets on opposite sides of the classroom.
2. Each member of the teams must grab a chair and place it anywhere they would like in the room.
3. One player on each team is selected as the goalie, but the back of the goalie must face the basket and they must be at least 2-3 feet from the basket.
4. Players play one round of rock paper scissors in order to decide who will get the ball first.
5. Players must pass the ball, and shoot it into the basket in order to receive points.
(Keep in mind that leaders should decide how much points the teams should receive before they win. If the group seems to be making lots of point, perhaps 10-15 points would be imperative. However, if the group seems to be struggling, perhaps 5-10 points would better suit the group.)
View Source - Submitted by Abu Gashek Golem on 1 Jul 2017 12:00:00Has this game been helpful?