A classic and fun party game for all ages!
1. Get players to sit in a circle facing inwards.
2. Pick a player to start. Tell this player to come up with a sentence or phrase and then whisper (or "pass it on") to the person next to them.
3. They must only whisper it once, even if the player next to them asks to hear it again.
4. Each player will then whisper it to the next player around the circle.
5. When the final player receives the whisper they must say what they heard out loud to the whole group. The starting player can then say what the initial phrase was and the group can marvel out how well they did in keeping the phrase correct, or laugh at how much it changed!
Find out more about the naming of this game
Submitted by Joel on 23 May 2011 12:00:00Has this game been helpful?