Lego Brick Testament Bible Story
A relaxed duel artistic game for junior youth
How To Play Lego Brick Testament Bible Story
Printed copies of the relevant photos from www.TheBricktestament.com
1. Find the story or book of the Bible you want to teach to your group at www.TheBrickTestament.com. The site has great Lego images which most people find entertaining in themselves. (Warning ... some images, although made from Lego and accurate to the text, are sexual in nature).
2. Copy and paste the relevant images into a document with one image per page. I did the book of Exodus and used 25 images for a group of 10 people. That was probably too many images but was enough to convey the key events.
3. Randomly hand out the pages to each member of the group.
4. Go around in a circle asking each person to put their photo down in the correct position.
5. If they get the position right then they can be rewarded with a prize (a lolly say). If they get it wrong then the leader gets the reward :)
6. Frequently through the game take the time to explain the story as it is unfolding.
7. At the end of the game get the kids to explain each image of the story.
on 1 August 2008