Giant Dutch Blitz
An active, team-building, camp game for small groups
- Multiple Teams
- Long (45 mins +)
- No cost
- No Mess
- Team Building
- Small Groups
- Large Groups
How To Play Giant Dutch Blitz
For 3 teams
1. Each team gets 20 cards (1 poster board cut in half)
2. Each team’s stack of cards consists of 5 of each color (red/blue/green)
3. Each color is 1-5 and has that teams shape on the back (triangle, circle, or square)
1. Each team puts 8 cards in a discard pile with the top card facing up.
2. That leaves 12 cards “in hand” or on the ground to flip.
3. When the game starts each team flips over 2 cards at a time that they have “in hand.”
4. You must put down a #1 first to put down a #2. If a #1 is out on the field you can immediately play a #2 on that card.
It could get dangerous in the middle.
5. The goal is to get rid of all of your 8 discard pile cards.
6. You can only play a color number on top of the same colored number (green 2 on a green 1).
on 30 March 2017