An active, team-building, icebreaker, wide game
- Play anywhere
- Quick (5 - 15 mins)
- Under $20
- No Mess
- Team Building
- Large Groups
- No Prep
How To Play Dinosaurs
People, Anything that will get attention (Whistle, Horn, etc.), Large Playing Area.
1. Choose one person to be the "Danger Alert" or choose an adult or a group leader or something. Give him or her the whistle/horn.
2. Tell the players that they are dinosaurs and there are adult dinosaurs and baby dinosaurs. The "Danger Alert" will tell you if there is something happening.
- If there is a rain (or something like that, anything as long if something is falling from the sky), Two adult dinosaurs must find each other make a formation like London Bridge and shield a baby dinosaur. The baby dinosaur must find two adults and sit underneath them.
- If there is flood (or something like that, as long as there is something on the ground), Baby dinosaurs must go to an adult dinosaur and stay with them.
3. Begin the game. Change the "Danger Alert" every turn. If you choose to be an adult Dinosaur, you must change the next turn and vice versa. You can end the game whenever they get tired.
Alternatively, you can play the game as an elimination round where the slowest group of dinosaurs to form after the danger alert will be eliminated.
Dinosaurs, Ice breakers, Team work.
on 1 January 2013