1. Each team puts 8 cards in a discard pile with the top card facing up.
2. That leaves 12 cards “in hand” or on the ground to flip.
3. When the game starts each team flips over 2 cards at a time that they have “in hand.”
4. You must put down a #1 first to put down a #2. If a #1 is out on the field you can immediately play a #2 on that card.
It could get dangerous in the middle.
5. The goal is to get rid of all of your 8 discard pile cards.
6. You can only play a color number on top of the same colored number (green 2 on a green 1).
Submitted by Sam Lavender on 30 Mar 2017 12:00:00Has this game been helpful?