A great way to help people open up to each other is to ask them fun questions that allow them to express their personality or interesting things about them. This youth group icebreaker game basically just provides a way for kids to find out more about each other - it would work well for a small group introductory session. Here is a list of 13 icebreaker questions to help break the ice:
1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
3. What is one goal you'd like to accomplish during your lifetime?
4. When you were little, who was your favorite superhero and why?
5. What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?
6. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
7. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
8. What's your favorite cartoon character, and why?
9. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why?
10. What's the ideal dream job for you?
11. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
12. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be...
13. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
Submitted by Joel on 8 Jul 2008 12:00:00Has this game been helpful?