This is one of the simplest games I've known, but it still adds up to fun. Hopefully someone hasn't already covered it.
1. You'll need to play in a room with four corners, so it can't be circular.
2. Each corner must be labeled with a number, from 1-4.
3. The person who is blindfolded (preferably some type of facilitator) will go into the middle of the room and begin counting to ten. All of the other players must scramble for one of the four corners. If anybody cannot make it to a corner in time, they must be eliminated for the round.
4. When the countdown is done, the facilitator will yell out a number between 1 and 4. Anybody in the corner of that number is eliminated for the round.
5. This pattern goes on until their is only one other person standing. They win!
Submitted by Freak the Geek on 20 Dec 2015 12:00:00Has this game been helpful?