Set up the chairs in two circles, a small circle and a larger circle outside of that. Make sure that the chairs are facing each other and there are an equal amount of chairs in the inside circle as well as the outside circle.
The format or idea of how the game is played is like speed dating. Every kid will sit across from another kid, can be same or opposite sex, and will have a task to complete in 30 seconds before they rotate to the next person. The purpose is to completely gross kids out by the questions they need to answer or the tasks they have to complete.
Here is a list of questions we asked kids to complete with each other:
- Smell the other person's shoes
- Make your best farting noise
- Tell your grossest food story
- Make your best screwed up face
- Tell if you fold or scrunch your TP and why
- Share an embarrassing story
- Tell how many times you have gone to the bathroom today
- Count each others nose hairs in one nostril
- Stare at each other's feet and tell what toe is your favorite and why
- Tell your worst vomit story
Some of these topics may need a little longer than 30 seconds, others may need less. We used a cymbal as our rotation gong. This game is a great introduction to the topic of love or dating that also acts as a way for kids to get to know each other and break out of their comfort zone a little.
Submitted by Denny on 3 Feb 2012 12:00:00Has this game been helpful?