- Game Details
- Teams: Multiple Teams
- Time: 10 - 30 mins
- Cost: Under $20
- Mess: Extreme Mess
- Location: Outside
- Find similar games »
- Materials Needed
- waterpistols, water bombs, buckets
Alka Seltzer Waterfight
Action games, Water games, Wide games
1. Get a large group of youth together and split them into two teams.
2. Give the members of each team a colored cloth to use as an armband so that they can easily identify friendlies and foes. (You can also use different colors of waterguns to identify teams.)
3. Give each person a water gun, a string, and an Alkaseltzer tablet.
NOTE: If you allow youth to bring their own water guns, specify a maximum size inorder to prevent one person with a large super soaker from dominating the game.
4. Have each youth tie the tablet around their neck with the string. It must hang down the front of the shirt and be visible.
5. Have a designated refill point for each team. A couple buckets of water will do the trick.
6. Have kids wear old clothes as this can get a little messy. Rule out white t-shirts to pervent embarrassment when they get wet.
Let everyone run around in a large area squirting each other with the squirt guns. If a person's tablet dissolves, he's out. First team to eliminate all the opponents wins.
This game also works if you want to play every man for himself.